Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

This Was Quite The Week!


This week has been crazy at work. I have been having to get up at 5 a.m. (something I haven't had to do in a long time!) and work later due to the kids starting up and school. Getting up early has been kicking me in the booty! But it is helping to keep my mind off of things tremendously!

It is hard to believe that it is 2 months today since Lucas left and we are almost at the half way point! Most of my friends husbands are starting to come home and find joy in seeing pictures of that anxious but exciting moment! I just can't wait for that to be me! Speaking of pictures, I set up a photo shoot for when Lucas comes back. I found this amazing photographer and she is so talented, so I can't wait for that.

Lucas has been doing good, just working a lot. He is preparing to go on the ship at the end of the month, so the everyday phone call will come to an end and we will just have to do with the occasional email, so that will be a hard transition.

My class ends this week and I have a week brake before starting another one. My last class was quite the bore, but I am just glad I am done with it. Well another week has come and gone and I don't think fall will be here anytime soon! It has been sooooo hot here, in the 100's and I am ready for the cooler weather to come that is for sure! I miss and love you all!

No comments: