Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Hurricanes Oh My!

I was watching the news today as I was getting ready for work and I was informed that Hurricane Hanna (for sure) and Ike (might not for sure yet) are going to hit North Carolina directly and they have issued for people to evacuate. I immediately texted all my friends to just make sure they are staying safe and what not. It has not hit there yet, but it expected to this weekend, and I am keeping them in my thoughts! Sure enough right when I leave all the fun begins! LOL, me and Lucas are such weather nerds. I remember being in Minnesota and trying to chase down tornadoes together...yeah we are that crazy couple that like to chase whatever with no worries about what it could do to us! One thing is for sure, I miss the North Carolina rain and storms...they are the best! Nothing like cuddling up on the couch and watching the lightning and hearing the thunder and rain hit! Anyways, back from memory lane...I am thinking about everyone there and stay safe! Miss you all tons!

No comments: