Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Teale Photography

I found this amazing photographer in San Diego and I thought it would be nice not only for us, but for everyone else to get pictures taken after Luke returns home. We have never been the ones to do something like this, but I figured why not and with the amazing San Diego as our back drop why not? So I was on a search for a photographer that shared the same vision as me and I did! She is young, open and extremely nice! I can't wait to get them done, we are scheduled in February...(babe, you didn't know about this, but now you do! So smile pretty! LOL...I know you hate picture taking) and I am so excited! I'm pretty sure they will turn out great. Here is her website for you to check out some of her pictures and get an idea of what she does...I thought she was amazing.

http://www.tealephotography.net/tealephoto/intro.html

And her myspace page has more great new pics...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=181899847

Hope you enjoy them!

XOXOXO

No comments: