Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rest In Peace


Yesterday back home in Austin, people found one of Lucas's friends, Joe Shada dead at his house and it is believed that he took his own life. I never had the privilege of knowing or meeting Joe Shada, but Lucas told me he has known him since he was little. A great deal of my friends know him and a lot of people are shocked and confused right now as to why this has happened. It is always hard to lose someone but I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose someone in this manner...so many questions may never be answered and people are left to wonder and morn. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time and I only hope that in time, questions will be answered to bring closure if that is even possible. For now, you can only hope that he is in a better place...

No comments: