Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

3 Week Mark!

Can you believe that it has already been 3 weeks? Yeah! LOL, 3 weeks has seemed like forever, but as I start to occupy my time better it seems to be slipping more and more easily through my fingers.
Today I am feeling a little sick, the flu has been going through the daycare I work at and I think it finally caught me and kicked me in the butt. I work up at 6 a.m. with unbearable pressure on my face and it could be my sinuses and I have a sore throat and body chills and aches. Just yucky! But despite how I was feeling I had a great deal to accomplish today. I planted flowers that I was dying to do since we moved here...they look beautiful! Definitely an experience as I never really knew it took so much effort! I also mowed the neglected lawn and trimmed the bushes. Just when I thought I was done...I had to clean the house and do laundry! Sigh! Now it is time to maybe take a nap and just relax. School starts up again on Tuesday, I had a little break in between classes, so that will also keep me occupied. I love school, but I am so ready for it to be over with. Just one more year! I think about my family a lot and how much I miss them! I do not know what I would do without everyone's support both family and friends! My friends are nice to talk to about everything because they have been there and are going through it right now. Others have a hard time relating and just don't know what to say, but I tend to keep what is going on out of the way of everything. I am finally good with the whole situation and it has been a while since I've had a bad day because of it. So! Let time keep marching on and on so we can get this over with! Love you all!

No comments: