Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update #2

No baby!
That is both good news and bad news (just for the sake that we can't wait to meet her), but glad that all my tests came back good and my blood pressure was lower. They really got me scared yesterday (partially it was because my doctor wasn't there), but my Dr. assured me that everything was fine and I looked great. I love him as he puts my nerves at ease and makes me feel like I am in good hands...because I am! I have another appointment on Friday where he is going to do a pelvic check. I will then be going in twice a week until I deliver just so they can monitor me and make sure everything is going well. I am still on bed rest, but not strict bed rest...don't think I could do that! My ADD is already kicking in as I hate being home all day by myself and not working. I miss all my kiddos at the daycare, but I know I need to get my rest while I can. Thank you to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts! We appreciate all the love and support!

No comments: