Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

My 32 Week Checkup

I had another doctor appointment today (seems like I am starting to live there now!) and everything went really well. I was worried that she was no longer in position because of how active she has been the last week...even Lucas has been amazed. He came to bed last night and put his around me and told me this morning that she was doing flips. She is one active little girl! However, despite all the flipping, punching, kicking, etc., she is still in position thank heaven! They also informed me that I lost weight my last appointment, but everything checked out good this time around. It is getting down to the wire and I am starting to feel the pressure! Although I still don't feel like this is REALLY happening, it should all kick in very soon when I am in so much pain right? :) Despite everything that is going on, we are right now track to where we want to be. I have another appointment in 2 weeks where the doctor will check my cervix and will be able to tell me (according to him) how my labor will go and if I have made any progress. Lets hope for an easy delivery and an early one at that! I want daddy Lucas to get to spend as much time with her as possible and everyday counts!

No comments: