Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Early, But Who Cares?!


I got our first Christmas tree up and decorated today! It is our first Christmas tree and I was able to get one because Lucas is gone...lol. He never would let me get one since we spend the holidays away in Minnesota so it is pointless to have one and not enjoy it, which I agree. Some how this year I couldn't resist. I know some people think it is way too early to be doing this, but oh well! I am trying to move time along faster...lol...and besides Lucas won't have much of a Christmas and it will be nice to have our own this year a little late, but only by a week or so. I hope to make it home, but if I can't I will still be in the spirit.
However Lucas might now like it since I decorated it very girly...with lots of bright colors and a lot of sparkles!

No comments: