Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Deployment Blues

I totally have the deployment blues today...feel as though it will nnnnnneeeevvvvveeeerrrrrr end. It really is hard seeing other couples together and I just wish that was Lucas and I so bad! It has been hard too just not being able to talk to him...hearing from him either on the phone or through email is a rare occasion now and I don't like it one bit. I keep telling and reminding myself that everything will be alright again sooner than later...and I just need to toughen it out for just a little bit longer...but its hard, at least for today. I'm struggling with the idea that we won't be home for the holidays together, seeing both families that we love so much, but I know they are struggling with that idea as well and I know it won't be the same without him. Just wish my life was like that in the movie "Click" where I could fast forward through this part in life....

No comments: