Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another One Down

Had to believe that it is another week down and another week closer to see my hubby! We are officially 4 months into this deployment and it is starting to feel better. It really does seem like yesterday I was driving home from saying good-bye...but like always, not everyday feels like that. I am so glad I am this far and I am so proud of myself for going through this and being so strong...I didn't think I could.
I haven't heard much from Luke lately as he said he hasn't had much computer time. His emails are short and I think he is having a hard time being on the ship, which I would not be able to handle! He says he is ready to come home and is over being on the ship. He told me that since they are doing a really good job that they will be home no longer than 10 weeks...which is around the time I expected him, January 7th. I feared an extension, but I am glad I don't have to worry any longer...another week or month tacked on and I would be a wreck!
Don't know why I am in such a good mood today, but it must be the time change! I'm ready for the week ahead...

No comments: