Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

5 Months STRONGER!

Hard to believe ANOTHER week has come and gone. I feel so close to the end, but so far at the same time. I kinda don't think it is real that I will see him in just a month...but when I do...(sigh), I am going to be the happiest girl in the world. This journey has been one that has tested my strength to the core and I am glad that I have been able to stand on my own and be very independent, which I haven't been really in my life...depending on Lucas and my parents and it is just nice to depend on myself. However, I don't like to be alone! So it will be nice to have my side kick back.
Got to talk to Lucas after 4 days of not hearing from him and they are back in Okinawa safely. Now we just play the waiting game. Lucas finds out soon his leave dates for when he gets back, so hopefully it will be right away and for 2 weeks so we can head home...8 months is too long to not see family! It has killed me internally to see what I have missed out...my niece and nephew growing so big that I hardly recognize them and just being around for them to know me and vise versa. BUT...we will be home soon and that is all that matters...plenty of time to catch up! Love you all and thank you for your constant support...it means so much to both of us!
XOXOXO

No comments: