Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FINALLY!


I FINALLY heard from Luke yesterday after many and I mean many failed attempts! My cell phone has gone with me everywhere I go in fear that he will call and I will miss it again. He said he has been having trouble with the phones and not to mention everyone is wanting to use them...I could imagine! It was good to finally get to hear his voice and I was so excited...it is hard to put the time elapsed in a 10 minute conversation and there is so much I wanted to tell him, but there is so little time. It is hard to imagine that time pretty much stands still for them when it comes to back home...their life is on hold while us spouses live the life without them. It is hard to share everything everyday and vise versa. He has been working a lot of long days, 6 am to about 7 pm, 7 days a week (I would literally die having to work that much!) so kudos for him! I hope he gets a day off soon! I hope that everyone gets to hear from him soon!

No comments: