Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

3 Months, 1 Week Officially

Its been pretty boring around the Leifermann household lately and I miss my little spice although Bandit is full of plenty of it! BRAT! This weekend has gone by tremendously slllllooooowwwww and I, like most of you, do not look forward to the work week especially since it is suppose to be in the 100s again. What the heck! I just want it to feel like fall. Seeing all the Halloween stuff is getting me so excited although I am not decorating this year. Booo! Just doesn't seem worth it when it is just me that is going to see it anyways...or maybe I'm just lazy...lol.
I'm missing home so much today that I have been sitting down and trying to plan a trip home, but I am dreading the long drive! But it will be so worth it since I haven't seen ya all for over 5 months. I think this is the longest I have ever gone...just doesn't feel right!
Well for today, it's another week down and another week to go...we are getting somewhere. It seems like it is right around the corner. =)

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.