Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catching Up To Me

I don't know if it is the whole sleep deprived situation or the combination of that and being stressed that has caused me to just lose my mind. I am forgetting things all the time now, I am scrabbling to get up and get ready for the day, and I am CONSTANTLY tired! I think I yawn about a million times throughout the day and when I come home, I just crash...poor Bandit and Duke! My mind is just pulled in twenty million directions, worrying about this and that, and I think I just need to just chill. I need to remember that I am not super women although I seem to think I am at times! Taking on way too many things at once is my specialty and it is catching up with me. I think this weekend I am going to be doing some major R & R time with just me and the dogs. I feel bad neglecting them throughout the week, but its hard when its just me to find the energy to get pulled around for a walk, especially with Duke! It is hard to have them both for a walk at once...but I should work on that! Here I go yawning again.......I'm off to bed! TGIF Tomorrow, I don't think I would make it through the week if it was Monday today!

No comments: