Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

December 2nd is the date!

We had our last appointment today until the birth of our daughter. I can't even begin to describe the feeling at the doctors office as I was so nervous. Nothing has felt so real up until this point and talking about the birth really made it sink in for me and Lucas. The doctor checked me and told me that I was 1 cm dilated and the baby has dropped down. I have felt this as it seems my stomach looks and feels lower and not to mention the need to go to the bathroom every 2 minutes! :) If I do not go into labor before the 2nd of December, that is when I will go in for an induction and should have the baby by the afternoon. The doctor is confident that I will deliver naturally, but prepared me for a possible c-section scenario. I am feeling excited that this is really happening, but I am nervous and scared for what is to come. Even knowing all the details, step for step, and watching videos and reading hasn't eased the nerves at all, but I have confidence in myself that I will do fine. Either way, Sydnee Eden is on her way into this world on the 2nd or sooner! I can't believe we are going to be parents! Best feeling and present in the world!

No comments: