Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

36 Weeks/9 Months Preggers Today!

I can't believe I am this far already, but I am loving it! I am so ready for this to be over with and meet our little girl! I cannot even begin to tell you all how prepared I am, is there such as thing as being overly-prepared? Because I definitely think I am! I am getting to the point where I am shopping for nonsense stuff, trying to justify that I need it to help pass the time. We are so excited!
It has been a rough week for me, I have come down with the flu and trying to get over that and the exhaustion I am feeling is hard, but I keep myself motivated by telling myself it will be over before I know it and well worth it!
I am looking for all the signs now for things to progress, such as the baby dropping or contractions (even though it might be a little early, but you never know!). Everyone keeps telling me we are going to have a end of November baby, so I am keeping that optimism alive. I have another appointment on Tuesday where he will check me again (ew!) and see if anything is progressing.

No comments: