Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Love The Visits, Hate The "See Ya Laters"

I was so grateful to have my mom and niece, Karlee come out for the week and it has been a blast having them around. Our week was full of girl time spent at Seaworld, the water park, shopping and so much more! I truly miss having family around to do these types of things, as it has never been apart of my lifestyle since I was 18 and moved out to California. It really makes you miss having that time with your family, even if it is just lounging around and watching movies, but one more year out here and I will be able to have that luxury. It was also a treat to have them attend my doctor appointment today. We got to hear the baby's heart beat and learn the position of the baby, head down, which is good news! Hard to think that the next time I see my family, there will be plus one. :) Here is pictures from this week. Thanks for a great time, it was hard dropping them off at the airport and it won't be long until I see them again!















No comments: