Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Good Morning Charlie Horse

There is nothing like waking up in the morning to a charlie horse in your calf! Let me tell you, this is the worst pain I have EVER felt in my life. I feel like there is something about to rip right through my leg and it seems to be happening more often than not. I use to get them once in a blue moon, but I have gotten 3 in the past couple months and I can't go through another one! It makes me cry, shake, and feel like vomiting from the pain. I know it is from low levels of potassium and I have been eating bananas and drinking plenty of water, but it seems that if I miss a day, I am guaranteed to get one that night. I can't wait till my next appointment to talk to my doctor about this, as I have been doing some research on this and it seems that it is fairly common, so I might just have to ride out the next 3 months. We will see!

No comments: