Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello Sleepless Nights!

For the past three weeks, I have gotten the bare minimum amount of sleep. There are so many reasons for this: Too much on my mind, FREQUENT trips to the bathroom, my husband snores so loud it wakes up the neighbors in Tijuana, my dogs barking, the owl that screeches outside our window and most definitely feeling pregnant and uncomfortable! I have been so frustrated with everything and just been trying to take a deep breath, but its been hard. It always does not help that it has been in the 100's here. I am just becoming more impatient and anxious for cool weather to come or better yet December to come! I am enjoying feeling her moving around more often during the day at work and less at night, but there is nothing that is going to compare to holding her in my arms and having her here to be with us. We walk into her room frequently and just can't wait!
I guess all these sleepless nights are just a taste of what is to come, but I can't wait! :)

No comments: