Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Longer In Triple Digits...Hopefully!

Today is a small milestone, but I am officially out of the trip digits and into the doubles! It is hard to believe how fast this is all going (most of the days with a few bad ones) and I am just glad that I am surviving the summer being pregnant. It is not over yet...still getting hotter (103 today and getting hotter), but as each day passes I can't help but feel more happy, but nervous about where I am heading. I just got my first bunch of maternity clothes yesterday (don't fit quite yet) and I still need to grow a little bit, but hopefully not too much! ;) Everything is going good, still kicking away! I am even starting to feel her while I am at work and not so much at night, so hopefully she is getting the hint...lol.

No comments: