Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mothers day to my very special mom and mother in law! And to all my family and friends who are hard working mothers and deserve this day of recognition! I wish I could be home to celebrate this special day with my mom, but sending her flowers I think made up for that! ;)
Lucas and I had a great morning making brunch together. Just when I thought I couldn't love him more he sneaked a card into my lap top as he knew I would be trying to complete some homework today, so it was a nice little surprise to get it unexpectedly. Love him for that!
We had our photo shoot yesterday with Teale Photography and it was so much fun! I was so nervous for some reason, but it turned out to not be as bad as I thought...awkward at first, but we warmed up to the idea of people staring...lol. I should get them back in 2-3 weeks and I will make sure to send them out to everyone!

No comments: