Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 Weeks And Feeling Great!

I know I am going to get yelled at even more than I already have from everyone I know, but I have yet to go to the doctor, but all for a good reason I swear! :) Lucas just switched over my insurance yesterday so I can officially say that I will not be seeing a military doctor (which I have heard and witnessed personally horrible things). I finally picked a doctor today and will be scheduling an appointment asap so everyone can get off my back, and we can make sure everything is ok. I am so excited, as is Lucas.
So I am around 8 weeks and I am feeling great. I got through a huge rough patch that I thought would never pass, a lot of naps and trips to the bathroom due to morning, evening and night sickness! Knock on wood, but I haven't had any sickness since Lucas has been home, just some minor tummy aches. So life is good right now! I will post an new information we get with my first appointment!

No comments: