Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Week, But A Rough One!

It is hard to believe that I am already 24...where has the time gone? I know, you are probably thinking, ONLY? But I feel like the last couple years have come and gone in a blink of an eye and I really can't believe it, makes you appreciate every moment you can take in. It has been a really long week for both Lucas and I and I am just glad it is over. We didn't do anything special for my birthday, Lucas just got me amazing flowers! Loved them.
My cousin Zachary made it home today after being almost gone for 8 months on a tour in Iraq. He will only be home for a little bit before heading back till September, total bummer. Glad he was able to make it home in time for his wives, Danielle's, graduation for law school. So congrats to both of them! That feeling is the best and you never forget it! :)
Baby update: I have more "evening" sickness then ever, but I am holding up. Just extremely tired and finding it hard to keep to my workouts...its actually been 2 weeks. Lucas isn't helping me to stay motivated very much because half the time I try and drag him for a run and he wiggles OUR way out of it! :) Smooth guy. However, we have our first doctors appointment on Wednesday in the morning and I am very anxious and excited! Don't know what to expect, but it will be nice to have Lucas by my side through it all. I will post any information we receive at the doctors!

No comments: