Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bumps, Scraps, and Bruises

Sydnee is officially on the move and boy is she determined! She has always had those accidents, but now it is really happening. I thought I would be one of those moms that wants to wrap their baby in bubble wrap to protect them from everything in sight, but I have taken the back seat of this one. I love to just sit back, watch her learn how to do this or that, and she learns very fast. I hate that she gets so frustrated when she wants to do something, but it is good that she doesn't give up (probably got that good trait from her mommy and daddy).
And the bumps, bruises, and scraps keep coming. We went to the park yesterday to get out of the house for a while. She was doing so good playing in the sand, grass, and walking across the pathway which is cement. She was walking across the cement and was so excited to reach me and just fell. He knee drug on the cement and scraped it all up. I have never seen so much blood for such a little scrap! She was SO upset and we had to leave :( and bath time was not fun either. Poor baby bear, but she is back to the old Sydnee today! :) This is just a taste of what is to come I'm sure, but I will be there with a band-aid, kisses, and hugs for her!

No comments: