Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back On Our Own Again...

Nana has officially left town about 5 days now and the apartment doesn't seem the same. I was getting use to being "alone" (since we had for 3 weeks) and thought how nice it was going to be to have someone around! And now I am thinking how am I going to be "alone" again for another 2 weeks? I am sure it will go by fast, it just doesn't seem like that right now...it's hard being in a big city, with no friends or family to fall back on...but we manage the best we can. I am going to be hitting myself when November comes because although it will bring our daddy home, it brings on the most stress we have gone through yet. We have the stress of starting a "real life" together which means no deployments, no debts, not training, no military! This is an exciting, but scary time in our lives together because this is all we have EVER known since being together the last 8 years. It will be the next chapter in our life together and hopefully for once it will be less complicated, but more fulfilling and exciting. We are looking forward to it...just not the move back to Minnesota in the dead cold! Eeeekk! :)
I shouldn't say my time is completely boring and I don't have a lot to do. Between school and Sydnee, I barely find time to give my brain a rest and then to add working out and my new business Scentsy to it, it seems like a overwhelming now, but I think it will be good for not only me, but us. It will get me ready to put my degree to use! :)
Lots of exciting things coming our way and as long as we have each other to hold on to, we will get through this! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What is your degree going to be in??