Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Rough 96 Hours!

We have had a really rough weekend in the Leifermann household as I woke up to the flu on Friday morning which seemed to progress even worse throughout the day at work. Luckily I got off early, Luke did as well and was able to make it home and head straight to bed where I have pretty much stayed till this afternoon. My fever FINALLY went down, the chills and sweats have stopped and my body seems to be in the mood to walk around a little bit after being bed bound for 3 1/2 days. This is just one of the perks of working at a daycare! =) The flu and cold has been going around and it was just a matter of time before I contracted it through wiping snot all day at work. I am so lucky to have a great husband that has been bearing with me and running to and from the store quite often to get me fluids and much needed medication. I have really appreciated it! I'm just crossing my fingers it gets better from this point on and my cough and chest subside quickly! I'm sick of being sick and tired....

No comments: