Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome To The World Macie Lynn

My friend/employer had her forth, yes forth, child on Tuesday at 5:55 a.m. This baby was "extra" special because after having three boys, they were really hoping for that girl, which they got! How exciting! Macie Lynn weight was 8lbs. 2oz. and I got to go up and see my first newborn, and it was a trip! It was just crazy to me to see such a small thing and hard to believe this baby was in her stomach...I don't know, but it just makes you amazed at the human body and birth in general. Anyways, both mom and baby are doing great and I can't wait to get back to work and experience this new journey of newborns. I hear they are pretty easy though, sleep, poop, sleep. So we will see! Congratulations!


Today is the day Lucas gets back from training in Las Vegas...not sure what time as they had to do some training on the way home. I'm going stir crazy since I have had the week off, and it being rainy and not much to do...it will be a nice change again. =)

No comments: