Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another "Holiday" Spent Apart

Although yesterday was JUST Valentine's day, it is sad to think that we missed another "holiday" together...seems like we are getting pretty good at spending our days apart! =( He will be home Thursday and have a four day weekend, so we will make up for lost time and spend Valentines Day a little late. Even though it has been a week, I feel the same emotions felt during his deployment...hard to imagine we have to go through one more before he gets out and that is if he does. Spending time apart is getting harder for me as I feel I have given up enough time away from him...don't mean to sound selfish, just bitter maybe?!
Any who, it gives me something to look forward to during the week, Thursday his homecoming. Can't wait for him to be home for a while before heading off for a month in March. I'm just trying to enjoy the time I am allowed. =)

No comments: