Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Seriously Only?

I am totally feeling this week just dragging me down and just dragging on and on...this was probably the longest and worst week of my life. Work and school have swallowed me whole, not to mention getting up at 3:30 a.m., but it was all to help a friend in need so I don't want to complain too much! ;) I didn't mind, I just haven't recovered yet...I'm so exhausted and to think that it has only been a week since Lucas left...grrr. He is working a lot of hours though too, having 12 hour days and not to mention it has been hot out (at least here, can only imagine there in the desert). I'm missing him more and more and I just want him to be home and not worry about when the next time he has to leave will be...but it's the life right? Not too much longer left of it is how I should perceive it. I'm starting to get excited about that and the end of my school approaching. I am almost completed with a course that I am taking right now which will leave me with 3 more classes left before I graduate! Can you believe it? 3 years have come and gone and the time has finally come to graduate! I will be the first to graduate in my family and it is going to be the BEST feeling in the world...so I am plugging away hard while the hubby is away, but he is constantly on my mind! ;) TGIF, so glad the weekend is here to recuperate and start the week off better for next week. Who knows I might be able to drive to see Lucas next weekend (if he has it off)! I'm crossing my fingers!

No comments: