Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long Time, No Post

I was once good at posting on my blog, but now the time is getting away from me! I should be better, but when you are a mom, when do you find time? :)
Sydnee is sitting up on her own now and it is amazing to see how much she has grown. I keep thinking about how Lucas is going to feel when he gets home, but I just can't but myself in his shoes. It has to be the worst feeling in the world! I hate to think about it. He will be home before we know it...1 month and 2 weeks (or a little more). I remember feeling like I would never make it to this point and I feel like it has blown by at time and went slow at other times. It has been an amazing grace to have my family and his family around to help us through this hard time. I really don't remember this last deployment going so fast and smoothly...lets hope it stays that way.
Sydnee is thriving and growing like a weed. I have found that she is a human garbage disposal as she has yet to have something she does not like! :) Just like her daddy, which is a good thing! I am SUCH a picky eater, and that is an understatement. She is rolling all over the place and wanting to crawl so bad...I'm sure she will before Luke gets home. :( She is also taking up a storm and definitely is starting to get a mind of her own...what a sassy lil thin! :)
All is well here and we can't wait for the next month or so to breeze by!

No comments: