Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Here's To 25!

It really is hard to believe that I am 25, but the many gray hairs that I have sure make me feel older! :) Nothing that a little dye job can't cover right? Anyways, my first mother's day was amazing and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life celebrating this small day out of the year with the ones that I love. Lucas sent me amazing roses (but really from Sydnee). To top the week, it was my 25th birthday yesterday, and while it was just another day, it was special to be able to spend it for once with my family since many of them in the past have been spent far away in another state! My mom was amazing and took me shopping. While I am not excited about getting another year older, 25 is going to bring on a lot of great things. Luke is coming home to name just a few and it doesn't help that I got my daughter by my side through life now. Love it! So here is to 25 and many more years after! :)

No comments: