Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Karlee Graduates!



My lil "baby" girl just graduated from preschool and it is so hard to believe that she is going to Kindergarden next year! Where did the time go? Before I know it, Sydnee will be in the same shoes...but I don't want to think about that now! :) I am so proud of Karlee, she is so very bright and wise beyond her years (both good and bad) and she will do great next year.
For now, I am just enjoying being home for once and watching her grow older and older...and not to mention Sydnee adores her! It will be hard to leave in a month, but we just will take it one day at a time.
Lucas should be home before we know it...we are down to days not months now and I NEVER thought I would make it to this point. This surely has been the hardest time of my life, but we made it! Almost done! Yippie!

No comments: