Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Out For A Stroll

Sydnee and I went for a stroll today due to the ever changing beautiful weather. She loved it so much and ended up falling fast asleep all bundled up. I can tell this is going to be our favorite pass time in the summer time! Can't wait! It is hard to believe that Sydnee will be 3 1/2 months tomorrow as time most of the days seem to just breeze by. We have our bad days, but those are limited to very little. It is hard to have a bad day when I have a perfect, healthy, gorgeous little baby that looks exactly like Luke. She keeps me sane and is the reason why I wake up in the morning (literally...lol). We miss Luke more and more everyday and it gets harder each day, but as each day passes, we are one day closer to seeing him again! Can't wait...it replays in my head.
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather. Saw a robin today...spring is on its way! :)





No comments: