Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Seriously, Come Home NOW


It just hit me as I was driving home from a late day at work that Lucas will hopefully be home in 2 weeks. (and if not, shortly after) I just can not get it through my head that I will finally have him here. It has been so long! I forgot how it felt to be around him, to hold him, and just to spend time with someone else besides me, myself and the dogs. I am so excited it is hard to contain it all inside right now! I just know that I am going to have this overwhelming emotion when I see him...I will probably burst into tears! Its going to feel so good to have my love home and not take another day for granted that we have with one another. That is one important lesson you will learn when you are going through a deployment!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Merry Christmas, Lucas & Meggan! Can't wait for you guys to get back to Minnesota...bring your boots- there's lots of SNOW!!!
Love you guys!!!
MOM & KAELYN