Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Walking Oh My!

Sydnee has been trying to walk for a while now and it wasn't until yesterday and I realized this is going to happen pretty much any day now. She surprised me right away in the morning by crawling on all fours and all of a sudden in the middle of the room she stood up! She thought she was pretty slick and it was cute how she did it and looked at me with a HUGE smile on her face. I could tell that not only was it a proud "mommy" moment, but it was a proud moment for her as well. Let's just say she has been doing it ever since, and now brave enough to just let go and walk by herself. This is insane! Wish Lucas was here yet ago to watch this amazing thing!
We also headed to the park today where she had a blast. She had her first real "boo boo" as she face planted it on the pavement and scrapped up her chin and mouth and then did it again the sand...she got a mouth full...literally! :( She is a tough cookie though and had a moment and was back at it again. That's my girl! :) She is so fearless and ambitious it scares me!
Here is a little taste of what life is like now with an almost toddler girl on my hands!

No comments: