Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CONGRATS On Your Promotion!


Today was a really big day for Lucas (for us) and his career in the Marine Corps as he got promoted to Staff Sergent today! How exciting! He has worked so hard to get to this point, putting in A LOT of long days, sweat, blood and tears for his job and squadron...and it has all paid off. I could not be more proud of him because I know first hand how much he wanted and worked for it, so Congrats babe. I wish I could have been there for your ceremony, seems like we are missing out on more things, but we will celebrate when we can...hopefully I will be able to come visit soon. Just wanted everyone to know the good news, and no this isn't an April Fools Day joke, hahaha. Lucas, just know we are all proud of you and love you tons!

No comments: