Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Where Did The Time Go?


As I look at my daughter this morning, not only does she look more and more like her daddy, she is getting too big, too fast! She is already 2 months and 3 weeks! Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday she was the length of my arm and now she is hanging out of my arms! :( She is learning and growing so much, it is amazing to see these changes and I am just embracing every moment I get. Sydnee is starting to watch T.V. now, loving to watch cartoons such as Handy Manny...she sits and giggles and it is hilarious. I need to consider to get her some Baby Einstein videos for her because I think she would love it!
We should be getting a "Skype" call from Luke soon and I look forward to those calls! We miss seeing his face and hearing his voice...it helps us get through the days...but it makes me grateful for every time I get to talk to him. It is hard to believe it has been 2 months since we have seen him, but it seems like forever! I just want the rest of the time to go by just as fast...maybe if this weather would shape up it would! Luke seems to being the hot, tropical, weather he is in! Jealous!

No comments: