Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's The Day...FINALLY!

Well today is finally the day that Lucas gets home and a long string of disappointments, but I lived! =) Has hard as this deployment was, I have learned so much about my life and our life together. I could be more proud of Lucas for all he has accomplished so far and highly jealous he got to travel the world! The sights were amazing and it is truly and lifetime experience that he will never forget. Through 6 months and 3 weeks we have grown stronger not only together, but as individuals. We have endured things that most have not had to endure, and it has only strengthened our love for one another.
Lucas is on a plane as we speak, on his long 14+ hour flight (ew). This still seems to surreal to me and I don't think it has hit me yet. It will tonight when I have to go pick him up late...around midnight! Pinch me, is this a dream?!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh Megg - I'm so happy for you! I hope his flight went smoothly - I'm sure it's just so hard to describe what you feel right now. Enjoy having your hubby home!!