Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

O Brother What A Headache

What a headache the end of this deployment has been. I thought we were sailing smoothly, but just when I thought that, the rug got pulled out from underneath me. Why does the military proceed to change dates a hundred million times? Why can't they ever be right the first time? I'm not going to lie, but I was pretty disappointed the first time it got changed, but after the second I got a little upset (little breakdown), but it's because I'm so ready for it to be done and I'm anxious to get home as well. As of right now, I just move from day to day expecting news, but not a whole right now. The window for them to come is between the 9th and the 15th, but was told to expect lots of changes...scared to know what that means, but we will see. Wishful thinking for the 9th or this weekend! Time will tell, but he has to come home EVENTUALLY right? LOL...Keep ya posted when I know...

No comments: