Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

And We Are Having A......

Beautiful, healthy, little girl! We all knew in the back of our minds that it was a girl, but it was a shock all at the same time and confirmation that this all is real! I still feels so surreal to me, but it was amazing to see her during the ultrasound squirming around and seeing how big she has gotten! It was hard not to get emotional, but I fought it back, but have been really emotional all day. I feel this missing piece is finally filled in and I know that Lucas is going to be an amazing father to this little girl. I just can't wait to hold, kiss and love her and show her to the world. Ohhh here come the water works!
The doctor said everything looked good, she is healthy and very active. I will have to post the 4 ultrasound pictures once I get them scanned. We have a named picked out already, but not a full name yet as we haven't decided on the middle name...any suggestions? So we are all excited and congrats to the happy grandparents out there! Can't wait to see you all very soon!

No comments: