Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Somethings Gotta Give


That is a complete understatement! I am not wanting to be one of those pregnant women that complains about EVERYTHING, and I think I have done really well...surprising not only myself, but Lucas as well. However, something has got to give with this sleeping arrangements! I am averaging about 2 hours, no that is not a typo, a night and I am getting to the point where I am no longer myself. I am snappy, crabby, spacey, etc and I feel at any moment in time I just might lay down and not wake up! :) I am THAT tired. I don't know exactly why I am not sleeping, a combination of things really. It is hard when the husband is snoring so loud that everyone can hear it within a 2 mile radius and my dogs are sleeping directly on me! Since I spend most of my "sleeping" time on the couch, I find that my mind is constantly racing thinking about moving, the labor, and on and on and on. I tried Tylenol PM last night for the first time hoping for some relief, but no luck. The doctor told me to try it at least a couple more nights and if it doesn't work, stronger stuff will be prescribed, which I am hoping the Tylenol works. Cross your fingers! I need all the help I can get!

No comments: